Thursday, October 7, 2010

What a waste of excitment

I Just got excited by receiving a mail from one of the flashest New Zealand school. Much more for an ordinary Grammar school.


To unravel my curiosity I opened it right after getting it out from my mail box with a huge smile on my face. Damn not this time. It’s only an application form for next year.
I don’t think am lucky enough to get in this time. But let me tell you something the school which am talking about is flash. Unlike other Grammar schools it is one of the top schools in New Zealand.


Last time I wasted 20 bucks and my valuable study time for my out of zone application. Was quite happy with my 15th place in the waiting list. Whoo –hoo .


It basically means I have 1 in 100 chance of getting in there. Unlike other schools they have a strict enrolment criterion for out of zone applicants. Apparently they conduct a ballet. The applicant needs to be son/daughter of the members of board of trustees or should have a sibling who is attending the school at the time or in past.
Unfortunately I don’t fit in any of these categories. Got to wait till end of next month to know whether I have to continue in my old school..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment