Friday, October 22, 2010

The moments when you can't see how beautiful life actually is....

Everyone gets a little heart broken sometimes. All the negative things pop up in your mind at that point. Is life worth giving a try? I would say no, a big NO at the moment.It is very upsetting when you are misplaced by someone or when people talk shit behind your back. Loneliness is the worst feeling in the whole world. It is very difficult to face the people around who love you so much at that point. You look for negatives surrounding by. It kills your mind. How can you turn your back towards the people who loves you more than anything else is in the whole world? Think about the pleasures you are meant to give up to fit in. Everything feels so unnatural. You can’t find anything which soothes your mind. Is this the exciting life which everyone talking about? I don’t know what to say anymore. I wish life was a bit more entertaining for me. Do I sound a bit greedy? Well I am right now. I moments when you can’t see how beautiful life is.

No comments:

Post a Comment